A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lin Xiong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lin Xiong is Poor.
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lin Xiong, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Xiong graduated from Wuhan Medical College/Tongji.
Dr. Xiong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center - West Monroe
- P&S Surgical Hospital
- North Monroe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lin Xiong MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Lin Xiong practice?
- Dr. Lin Xiong has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lin Xiong practices Diagnostic Radiology near Monroe, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Bastrop, LA.
See Monroe Radiologists.