A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lin Xu is Excellent. Dr. Xu has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lin Xu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Xu graduated from Beijing School Of Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Xu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Bayshore Community Hospital
- JFK Johnson Rehabilitation Institute
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Xu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lin Xu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lin Xu practice?
Dr. Lin Xu practices Internal Medicine near Hazlet, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Holmdel, NJ and Albuquerque, NM.
See Hazlet Internists.