A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lin Xu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lin Xu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lin Xu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Xu graduated from Beijing School Of Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Xu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Bayshore Community Hospital
- JFK Johnson Rehabilitation Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lin Xu MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lin Xu practice?
- Dr. Lin Xu has 1 office location.
Dr. Lin Xu practices Internal Medicine near Hazlet, NJ.
See Hazlet Internists.