Dr. Lin Zhang Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Lin Zhang?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

March 5th, 2014

The first strange thing I noticed is this doctor has been in practice in the U.S. for almost 2 decades and there are zero reviews for him. He was totally uninformed on current practices and my condition. He spent 99% of the time trying to figure out his computer asking me a total of 3 rudimentary questions. I find it frightening this man is treating our veterans with cancer. Go outside the VA before seeing this man. When I went to my civilian hematologist right after this man refused to treat me, he had me in treatment in under 15 minutes because I was in crisis.

Metastatic Melanoma