A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lina Al-Dahhan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lina Al-Dahhan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lina Al-Dahhan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Al-Dahhan graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Al-Dahhan has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Beaumont
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lina Nasouh Al-Dahhan MD is a female Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lina N. Al-Dahhan practice?
- Dr. Lina Al-Dahhan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lina Al-Dahhan practices Pediatrics near Garland, TX.
See Garland Pediatricians.