A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lina Chalak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lina Chalak, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chalak graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Chalak has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lina F Chalak MD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lina F. Chalak practice?
- Dr. Lina Chalak has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lina Chalak practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Little Rock, AR.
See Dallas Pediatricians.