A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lina Ea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Ea has 1 hospital affiliations:
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lina Ly Ea DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lina L. Ea practice?
- Dr. Lina Ea has 1 office location.
Dr. Lina Ea practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near West Hills, CA.
See West Hills Obstetricians & Gynecologists.