Psychiatrists

28 Bruck Ct
Spring Valley, NY 10977
845-354-6552
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

|  DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!  |  show details
Jul 11th, 2013

This psychiatrist needs to find another line of work! Trust me on that! She should go back to school and take a class in Interpersonal Relationships, she doesn't know how to talk to people that's for sure!

|  VERY "UN"CARING and "NOT" COMPASSIONATE AT ALL!!!!!!  |  show details
May 24th, 2013

She doesn't know what caring is! This SO-CALLED doctor is not sensitive to your feelings and is not compassionate at all to your needs! There is a reason she works in a mental institution, so she doesn't have to interact one on one with the patients! She doesn't care about anybody, trust me, she doesn't! I will say, this is not just an a opinion, the mental institution rubbed off on her because she has a mental illness herself! Haber will fly off the handle in a whim without a warning! You should stay as far away from her as possible and seek help ELSEWHERE for your sake!

|  BAD IDEA!  |  show details
Apr 30th, 2013

GO SOMEWHERE ELSE! BIG MISTAKE!

|  DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME!  |  show details
Mar 18th, 2013

She doesn't help! Matter of fact she does the opposite! You're supposed to feel better emotionally leaving a psychiatrist office, the opposite with her, I felt worse mentally and emotionally. This Dr. also doesn't return phone calls. Dr. Haber talks down to the patient! She disrespected me and thought she was better than me because I wanted help from her on assisting me with some emotional issues. My advice is to find somebody else who cares because Dr. Haber really doesn't!

|  Spectacular Decision  |  show details
by Jacob on Jan 22nd, 2013

I have been seeing the Dr for quite some time now. She has been nothing short of amazing, knowledgeable, and helpful. There is nothing not to like and if do need a competent psychiatrist she is definitely the one to see.

|  NO GOOD!  |  show details
Nov 18th, 2012

Very bad of a psychiatrist!

|  Find Another Psychiatrist!  |  show details
Nov 17th, 2012

She doesn't care about the patient she is only concerned about the "Money" from the patient! She has a bad temper and attitude! What a mistake for me to go to her in the first place, I should have done my research first > BIG MISTAKE!

|  THE WORST!  |  show details
Nov 11th, 2012

The Worst Shrink which best describes her! Go Elsewhere! Dr.Haber("Dr"if you can call her that) does not care about anybody! The Worst demeanor! Very Bad!

|  Beware of the lack of Professionalism  |  show details
Oct 20th, 2012

She doesn't know what confidentiality means! If all of you knew how she really is you would run in the other direction! Very Unprofessional!

|  My Angel  |  show details
by UDH on Jan 29th, 2010

I was diagnosed in late 1999. With her help, i became more functionable, regained my mental state, and found the appropriate medication. Dr. Haber helped in numerous ways to recollect the thoughts and will tomove on. Without her I'd probably sill be miserable in bed. Thank you Dr. Haber.