A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lina Marouf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lina Marouf is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lina Marouf, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Marouf graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Marouf has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lina M Marouf MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lina M. Marouf practice?
- Dr. Lina Marouf has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lina Marouf practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Kerrville, TX and Laredo, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.