Ophthalmologist (eyes)

by J Carter on Aug 24th, 2016

I went to Dr. Marouf for 2 years, she wasn't very friendly. She would give me a shot for Macular Degeneration. Towards the end of the 2nd year she started acting strange. My appmt was at 8:30 and she said I can't accommodate you today, can't you see how full my practice is? I had an apptmt and she acted like I was a walkin. She said if you want to wait for the shot when my clinic is over. I found someone to take me cause my husband had just had cancer surgery. So we waited. She made me wait till her office was empty till 12.30 for a shot that takes 5 minutes. I said she must be losing her mind. I found a nice caring Retina specialist. I don't recommend her to anyone. She had a big ego.

Mar 11th, 2016

I went to see Dr,Marouf on Wednesday and she told me there was absolutely nothing wrong with my eyes . The next day I was admitted for retinal detachment surgery immediately after getting a second opinion from a different ophthalmologist. I am so glad I got a second opinion. I could have lost my vision in my right eye if I had not received a second opinion from a much nicer and kinder doctor. I do not recommend that anybody see this dr.

Mar 9th, 2016

Beautiful office, but dr. Malouf spent maybe 5 minutes with me. Horrible service. I had to set up another appointment with another specialist. She didn't seem to have a clue as to what I was in her office for. Her bedside manner was awful I do not recommend this establishment. Very rude and uncaring. Huge egos.

by john a rivera on Aug 9th, 2015

developed retinapothy & was referred to Dr Marouf. She was able to treat my condition and restore my vision. Thank you!

by Michele Dalbis-Robledo on Aug 7th, 2015

She was able to diagnose my problem and treat it immediatly. She is direct but friendly and extreemly competent. Her staff is amazing.

Very Apprehensive show details Very Apprehensive
Jun 8th, 2011

While rather brusque when first meeting her, as time went by, her demeanor changed and I became very comfortable upon subsequent appointments. She takes time in allowing you to voice your concerns and giving you confidence that everything will work out.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Mar 28th, 2010

Dr. Mrouf is an excellent doctor. If you do exactly what she tells you to do She will go beyond what other doctors would do in my opinion.

Worst ever experience show details Worst ever experience
by Kumar on Nov 21st, 2008

She was absolutely uncooperative. Questioned why we needed a retina exam for my son - recommened by his pediatrician. Refused to discuss case with pediatrician as well as refused to recognise medical terms suggested by my son's pediatrician. Report faxed said no issues found, another doctor found retina spasmic issues and eye pressures. Please do not go to this doctor. She will take you on a "royal ride". Completely untrustworthy. She mis-diagnosed a four year old.