A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lina Mitchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lina Mitchell is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lina Mitchell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell graduated from Kauno Medicinos Universitetas, Kaunas. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Mitchell has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Khn - Grandview Medical Ctr
- Kettering Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lina Mitchell MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Lina Mitchell practice?
- Dr. Lina Mitchell has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lina Mitchell practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Dayton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Beavercreek, OH.
See Dayton Internists and Dayton Endocrinologists.