A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lina Romero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lina Romero is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Romero
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Romero Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lina Romero, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Romero graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Romero has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente West Los Angeles Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lina M Romero MD is a female Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lina M. Romero practice?
- Dr. Lina Romero has 1 office location.
Dr. Lina Romero practices Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.