A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lina Romero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lina Romero is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lina Romero, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Romero graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Romero has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente West Los Angeles Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lina M Romero MD is a female Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lina M. Romero practice?
- Dr. Lina Romero has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lina Romero practices Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.