Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE  |  show details
by JoAnn Hammer on Mar 13th, 2014

Scheduled 3 family wellness appointments with this new, health care partners family practitioner to be turned away because we showed up at 3:16pm to a 3:00 appointment. Talk about great first impressions! I've waited hours at this office and never complained. Lame to have only two options open for a child's physical appointments (at 9am and at 3pm) have some respect for your client/patients time as well! I raced to your office after I picked up from school. You didn't even have the decency to introduce yourself or tell me in person that you had to reschedule. Your office was EMPTY and now I know why! HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE! I waited months to schedule these appointments! Then we waited 30 more minutes (with nobody else in the office) for the staff to tell me you wouldn't see my daughter because I was 1 minute late to your 15 minute late policy.

|  She saved my life!  |  show details
by D. Sullivan on Nov 16th, 2013

In all my many years of life, I have come to the conclusion that doctors are useless. They love treating symptoms (and collecting fees), not the illness. All that changed when Dr. Sosoian came into my life and began a treatment program that saved my life. One example of how this wonderful laady operates, she listens!

|  show details
by Kim Brown on May 29th, 2013

She is highly intelligent, Great demeanor. The only problem is she is booked out two months, so when she tells you she wants to see you again in a month and the earliest appointment is in two months, that's a problem.