A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lina Yassine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lina Yassine, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Pituitary Diseases
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Yassine graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman.
Dr. Yassine has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital East
- Kindred Hospital Louisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lina Yassine MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Lina Yassine practice?
- Dr. Lina Yassine has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lina Yassine practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Internists and Louisville Endocrinologists.