Learn more about Dr. Lina Yassine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lina Yassine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yassine
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Yassine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lina Yassine, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Pituitary Diseases
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Yassine graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman.
Dr. Yassine has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital East
- Kindred Hospital Louisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lina Yassine MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Lina Yassine practice?
- Dr. Lina Yassine has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lina Yassine practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Internists and Louisville Endocrinologists.