A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linas Vaitkus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linas Vaitkus is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vaitkus
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linas Vaitkus, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaitkus graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Vaitkus has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Lakewood Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linas Vaitkus FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Linas Vaitkus practice?
- Dr. Linas Vaitkus has 1 office location.
Dr. Linas Vaitkus practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Internists, Cleveland Pulmonologists, and Cleveland Sleep Medicine Doctors.