A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linas Vaitkus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linas Vaitkus is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vaitkus
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vaitkus Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linas Vaitkus, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaitkus graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Vaitkus has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Lakewood Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linas Vaitkus FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Linas Vaitkus practice?
- Dr. Linas Vaitkus has 3 office locations.
Dr. Linas Vaitkus practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: North Olmsted, OH.
See Cleveland Internists, Cleveland Pulmonologists, and Cleveland Sleep Medicine Doctors.