A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linas Vaitkus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linas Vaitkus, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaitkus graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Vaitkus has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Lakewood Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vaitkus accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- CareSource - 4 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Linas F. Vaitkus practice?
Dr. Linas Vaitkus practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: North Olmsted, OH.
See Cleveland Internists, Cleveland Pulmonologists, and Cleveland Sleep Medicine Doctors.