A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linas Vaitkus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linas Vaitkus, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaitkus graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Vaitkus has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Lakewood Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vaitkus accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- CareSource - 4 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Linas F. Vaitkus practice?
Dr. Linas Vaitkus practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: North Olmsted, OH.
See Cleveland Internists, Cleveland Sleep Medicine Doctors, Cleveland Pulmonologists, Cleveland Critical Care Practitioners, and Cleveland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.