A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linath Lim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linath Lim is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lim
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Lim Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lim graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Lim has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra View District Hospital
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linath Lim MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Hospitalist, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Linath Lim practice?
- Dr. Linath Lim has 5 office locations.
Dr. Linath Lim practices Family Medicine, Hospitalist, and Internal Medicine near Stockton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fresno, CA and Bakersfield, CA.
See Stockton Family Physicians, Stockton Hospitalists, and Stockton Internists.