A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linath Lim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linath Lim is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lim
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Lim Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lim graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Lim has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra View District Hospital
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linath Lim MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Hospitalist, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Linath Lim practice?
- Dr. Linath Lim has 5 office locations.
Dr. Linath Lim practices Family Medicine, Hospitalist, and Internal Medicine near Stockton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fresno, CA and Bakersfield, CA.
See Stockton Primary Care Doctors, Stockton Hospitalists, and Stockton Internists.