A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linbee Sayat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linbee Sayat is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linbee Sayat, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Ovarian Cysts
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Perinatal Care
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Postnatal Care
- Preconception Care
- Prenatal Care
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Vaginal Birth after Cesarean
Education & Awards
Dr. Sayat graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Sayat has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linbee Sayat MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Linbee Sayat practice?
- Dr. Linbee Sayat has 4 office locations.
Dr. Linbee Sayat practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Gahanna, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH and Hilliard, OH.