A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linbee Sayat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linbee Sayat is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linbee Sayat, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sayat graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Sayat has 6 hospital affiliations:
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
- The Ohio State University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linbee Valencia Sayat MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Linbee V. Sayat practice?
- Dr. Linbee Sayat has 1 office location.
Dr. Linbee Sayat practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Obstetricians & Gynecologists.