A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lincoln Garay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garay
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garay Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Garay graduated from Universidad Complutense De Madrid.
Dr. Garay has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Palmetto General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lincoln Andres Garay MD is a male Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lincoln A. Garay practice?
- Dr. Lincoln Garay has 1 office location.
- Dr. Lincoln Garay practices Surgery near Surfside, FL.