A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lincoln Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lincoln Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lincoln Patel, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Patel has 21 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lincoln Rameshbhai Patel MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Lincoln R. Patel practice?
- Dr. Lincoln Patel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lincoln Patel practices Diagnostic Radiology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Radiologists.