A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lincoln Yee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lincoln Yee is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lincoln Yee, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Yee graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Yee has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lincoln S Yee MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lincoln S. Yee practice?
- Dr. Lincoln Yee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lincoln Yee practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Newport Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Covina, CA.
See Newport Beach Surgeons.