A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lincoln Yee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lincoln Yee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yee
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lincoln Yee, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Yee graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Yee has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lincoln S Yee MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lincoln S. Yee practice?
- Dr. Lincoln Yee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lincoln Yee practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Newport Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Covina, CA.
See Newport Beach Surgeons.