Dr. Linda-Jo Saunders Is this you?

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Linda-Jo Saunders?

Posted on August 22nd, 2016

This (so called) doctor was assigned to me in the emergency room. My family doctor called over to the ER and explained to her my condition and asked if she would give me a certain shot to stop the pain immediately. She agreed that she would administer these pain meds as soon as I got there. I arrived at the ER 10 minutes after that phone call was made and I did not receive any care until 3 hours later. She did not administer what she told my Doctor that she would. I ended up in the ER for 6 hours and finally got the meds my doctor asked for 6 hours later. Very bad bedside manner.

Cant do basic diagnosis

Posted on July 16th, 2012

I went to see Dr Linda Saunders at Urgent Care, 4889 Golden Pkwy., Ste. 100 Buford Georgia 30518 on June 2012. I told her that I get severe pain in my ...

No Bedside Manner