A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Smith, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Smith has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Native Medical Center, Phs
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Alice Smith MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Linda A. Smith practice?
- Dr. Linda Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Smith practices Emergency Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Emergency Physicians.