A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Aglio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Aglio, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aglio graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Aglio has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda S Aglio MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Linda S. Aglio practice?
- Dr. Linda Aglio has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Aglio practices Anesthesiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Anesthesiologists.