Dr. Linda Harris-Albert Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Linda Harris-Albert?

Posted on June 10th, 2011

Dr. Albert is one of the finest people I have ever known. She is one of those "throw back" doctors - one who became a doctor to serve humanity and not just make money. She wants to help people and really make them well. She is very kind and a good person.

Posted on August 30th, 2010

I have been to see two other psychiatrists, and Dr. Albert was the only one who has been able to adequately help me. She is extremely capable, professional and kind.

Posted on June 10th, 2010

Dr. Albert is very friendly and helpful. I was so glad to find that she spent the 45 to 50 minutes with me in therapy as well as prescribed medicine. Most Psychiatrist only spend 15 to 20 minutes with you; their main reason in seeing you is to precribe medicine.I also wanted a doctor who had faith and hope in our Lord so I could be supported and understood; Dr. Albert helps me with encouraging me in this way if I bring it up as I need to. She will work with you in regards to anything - setting appointments, discussing medicines and their side effects, payment plan, etc. She is very courteous.

Cold Fish

Posted on May 3rd, 2009

I never met a doctor who seemed so impersonal, cold and uncaring...plus a lot of religious paraphenilia in her office, which is disconcerting to those who don't practice her particular religion. Prescribed lithium for our child and then waited a month before seeing her again...with no blood tests requested. On top of that, prescribed a medicine which has a lethal side effect if unmonitored and undetected, without warning us about that side effect. When brought up on that, claimed that it was a very rare side effect. Thank god it didn't effect our child!

Posted on October 9th, 2017