Dr. Linda Esquivel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Linda Esquivel?

EXCELLENT

Posted on August 18th, 2017

Dr.E is an Excellent doctor, I have been her patient for 11years. My 79 year old Papa🇵🇱 is also a patient of hers. She LISTENS to your concerns, and accurately diagnosis those concerns in a manner that anyone can understand. Unlike some doctors, she takes the time to answer questions. She is professional, caring, kind and has a very approachable demeanor. Dr. E is one of those rare and special doctors that is truly concerned w/ her patients health.

DO NOT REPLY TO E MAILS SENT IN PORTAL.

Posted on April 12th, 2017

ASK FOR REFILLS TOOK TO LONG TO GET AND APPMENT WITH HER

Posted on October 13th, 2016

I would run away from this office. All you will have are excuses. They tell you they send your referral but never do. They will tell you they send the prescription to the pharmacy and they don't. It's nothing but problems and lies. Oh and once you see your doctor forget it you will not see them again. You will only see the PA I no longer want to deal with this group. They have gotten too busy and the customer service is gone. You will regret it. You have been warned!!

Exceptional Individual Care

Posted on September 22nd, 2016

Dr. Esquivel has been my primary care physician since my previous Doctor's retirement. She is a thorough, concerned professional medical professional who is never in a rush and takes enough time to address any questions I have. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Great

Posted on May 9th, 2016

Love this doc! Spends time explaining everything and always listens

Consistently excellent physician.

Posted on March 29th, 2016

Dr. Esquivel is an exceptionally kind, thorough, and caring doctor. She came highly recommended by my former primary physician who cared for me for forty years. I have complete confidence in her and her professional skills.

great doctor and starr

Posted on January 31st, 2016

Dr. Esquivel is kind and listens to me. I have seen her for 5 years and she is always responsive to my needs. Her staff is helpful and they always follow through. I highly recommend Dr. Esquivel

Posted on November 6th, 2015

Our first visit we had to wait outside the office because it was overcrowded and was standing room only inside. This should have been our first clue to run for the hills. Our experience got progressively worse from there. After waiting over 2 months to see the actual Dr because the PA was unable to attend our needs, the appointment was rescheduled due to conflicts at their office. When we went in the next day we were told the Dr wasn't available and we could see the PA....who subsequently wasn't able to take care of the problems we had and told us we needed to schedule an appointment with the Dr!!! We were beyond upset! The final straw was a recent problem. My husband has been on the same medications for 11 years, an anxiety med and a high blood pressure med. WITH NO VARIATION IN ELEVEN YEARS. We were out of town and he forgot his meds. Because he hadn't been in the office in 6 months they would not even authorize a 3 day supply. These are meds he needs to function daily! Our pharmacy was able to override it and give us a few days to get us through. This Dr is obviously not in the patient care business. I wouldn't recommend this office to anyone for any reason. By far the worst care I have ever had. I even filed a formal complaint with our insurance company against them.

Posted on August 18th, 2015

I always receive great service. thanks

Great dr and staff

Posted on October 15th, 2013

Dr Esquivel and her staff are great. They see me and my family. Doctor is easy to talk to and wait time is never a problem.

Love this Doctor

Posted on February 20th, 2013

Great doctor, kind and patient. She took the time to listen to me. He staff is very professional and I always get a call with my lab results.

Amazing andknowledgeable!

Posted on February 5th, 2013

PA Goodman was amazing, knowledgeable!