Overall Review

May 15th, 2015
Dr. Alimadadian has been my Doctor for the last 12 years. She takes personal interest in her patients and is dedicated to improving the quality of their lives. She is knowledgeable and thorough in treating patients. I couldn't be happier with the care she's provided. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a Doctor they can trust to give the best possible care.

December 22nd, 2014
Dr. Alimadadian is dedicated to her patients and genuinely cares for their well being.

March 27th, 2014
Terrific Doctor
I've had Dr. Linda as my doctor for many years and she has always treated me with respect as well as kindness. She calls me right away if I page her after hours or on the weekend regarding an important health concern. When my children graduated from a Pediatrician because of turning 18, I brought them to Dr. Linda for their health needs and recommend her to my friends as well.

February 2nd, 2014
Real Dr.
Doctor Linda is my best dr. I ever met. She's my primary dr.since 5 years and I'm proud . Even when I go to see any specialist dr. I realize how good is she and I appreciate that she is my primary dr.and I'm her patient cuz I figure out how nice and helpful is she and how much she cares. She is a real dr.and in other words she is a dr.full of humanity and this what we are really missing.Besides she is smart and knows from where she is supposed to start to reach the solution that her patient needs . Dr. Linda really deserves 5 stars .

August 22nd, 2012
Save yourself aggravation and maybe your life! Don't go here!!
This doctor is one of the most scattered doctors I have ever been to. She is totally unfocused and does not address any of your concerns. She types on her computer the whole visit as though she is looking up your symptoms, consequently, she never gets to the examination, the causes, the cures, anything that pertains to your problem! She just types and types and you get the impression she is playing a game rather than addressing your problem. Her staff is unprofessional and uncaring and do not care whether you are sick or not, just don't try to get in quickly. If you need a referral, you MUST follow up daily to get it and it may take more than two weeks as they tend to "lose" things in their computers. When I asked for a referral for blurred vision (after two weeks of waiting) I was told that if "I didn't like it, I could go somewhere else"! I have never had anyone tell me that, particularly when I have a medical emergency and am frightened that I may lose my vision. What jerks! Please, consider another, more reputable doctor to take care of your health.

July 20th, 2012
Wonderful doctor
Dr. Alimadadian is a fabulous doctor. I have been going to her for 7 years and feel safe knowing I have a doctor I can trust.

August 30th, 2011
I don't think she is specializing in healthcare but rather lasers and facial care
I am just looking for a normal doctor to have my general checkups. I am young and there is nothing wrong with me that I am aware of. This office is very much focused on lasers, botox, latisse, anything about your outward appearance. They were much more focused on how to help my outer appearance then to talk to me about how I could possibly improve my health. Nothing wrong with the office or staff but if you are looking for a doctor to provide health advice I would probably look elsewhere. I didn't come to get sold on skincare products from someone who isn't even a dermotologist.

August 27th, 2011
I found this office to be very friendly. It wasnt like some of those sterile offices that always put me on edge. Dr. Alimadadian spent a considerable amount of time with me and I really felt as though she listened to me! I would recommend this doctor to anyone!