A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Altman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Altman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Altman
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Altman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Altman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Altman graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Susan Altman MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Linda S. Altman practice?
- Dr. Linda Altman has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Altman practices Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Psychiatrists.