Overall Review

3.1

May 10th, 2016
Great Dr.So friendly and caring. Makes you feel good about coming back

April 8th, 2016
Disappointed
I have not been happy with Dr. Ameri's lack of interest in my medical issues, nor have any of her treatments yielded success. I have been her patient for many years and have spent a fortune on pharmaceuticals she has prescribed, none of which were useful. Dermatology seems to be an inexact, hit-or-miss specialty. It's time for me to move on--in fact, it's overdue.

February 22nd, 2016
Years of Positive Experiences
I have been a patient of Dr. Ameri's for about 4 years now. I have seen for skin exam (moles, etc.), mole removal, as well as cystic acne. She does a thorough exam, listens to concerns, and even helps problem solve. The downside to her practice is that it can take many weeks to get an appointment.

January 21st, 2014
Long-time Patient
Thorough, caring, competent, concerned, follows up. Volunteers advice on healthy habits and care. Answers all questions. Never seems rushed. Heather is a good admin. I expect the doctor to hold my hand, not her admin. Regarding insurance, we never visit doctors without checking with our insurance first and getting complete understanding of what is and isn't covered. It's our responsibility to understand our own insurance. We clear up doubts with doctors before we make appts. We have kids and, yes, it takes time and it's a pain. That's life in America.

June 28th, 2013
Nice doctor, terrible office
Dr. Ameri is a nice person and a good dermatologist. Her office staff, however is horrible. Secretary "Heather" is extremely rude and condescending and makes the entire experience, from calling to make the initial appointment to follow up after the visit, horrible. They do not follow through on sending prescriptions to pharmacies and it takes multiple phone calls with the unpleasant "Heather" to get it taken care of. Also, she does not tell you but she uses an out of network lab for biopsies, etc ... you don't find out until you receive a huge bill in the mail. Definitely would never recommend this practice to anyone.

February 25th, 2013
Doctor mistake leads to patient paying big $$!
The doctor did not tell me the entire process and the extra costs there will be although I mentioned during the 2 appointments she make me take for this small procedure that my insurance was not covering anything. I was not correctly informed and feel cheated while getting these unexpected and expensive bills. I would have go to a different place, would I had the correct information!!