Dr. Linda Anderson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1
  • 4 reviews

September 13th, 2015
like Linda Very much
I have only seen her once and am scheduled to see her again. I liked her. I think she has a very professional manner and also a very calming manner. I believe she knows her stuff. I was very concerned and scared about my issue and she put me at ease. Time will tell but I was impressed.

July 2nd, 2012
I do not recommend.Difficult to get appointment. Doctor was often on vacation or unavailable due to hospital rotations. I was often seen by backup colleagues.She diagnosed pneumonia, and initially treated suspected bacterial pneumonia with antibiotics and steroids. This was appropriate initially. Did not seem to recognize LPR refluxate as potential cause of pneumonia even after ENT doc at same clinic diagnosed it after observing vocal chords, and prescibed PPI acid inhibitor (almeprazole). She did not seem current on my case at times, and suggested discontinuing PPI.Eventually colleagues prescribed PPI + augmentin + flovent to deal with refluxate, pneumonia, and any infection, and I got better.Ended up with bronchiectasis. While I cannot say that bronchiectasis was not already present or preventable under her care, I can say that the drawn-out process (due to long appointment intervals) and multiple doctor involvement) could have played a role in its development. Whole process took six months.

May 13th, 2011
Was impressed with Dr. Anderson's thorough manner. She reviewed my history carefully and ensured that she had the latest PFS results. While she provided guidance on what she would recommend as a treatment path, she modified same based on what my preferences were. She listens. Would absolutely recommend Dr. Anderson to any who require a pulmonologist!

October 3rd, 2009
Poor care -
Dr Anderson replaced Dr Veal who left some large shoes to fill. Dr Anderson is just not up to the job. I was treated badly and left in the care of nurses while hospitalized. She seemed more interested in being popular than being a competent doctor.Thank God for Dr Veal's nurse. She saved my life.