Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Linda Anegawa
Dr. Linda Anegawa, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kailua, HI, with other offices in Menlo Park, CA and Ewa Beach, HI. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Anegawa is affiliated with Stanford Medical Center, Queens Medical Center and Stanford Hospital and Clinics. Dr. Anegawa has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Linda Anegawa has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Linda Anegawa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kailua, HI.
Dr. Judith Dickert
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Kailua, HI 0.12 mi18
Dr. James Epure
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Kailua, HI 0.52 mi29
Dr. Donna Cheng
Kailua, HI 0.53 mi28