Dr. Linda Arnold-Walker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Linda Arnold-Walker?

September 9th, 2013

HORRIBLE customer service!!!

Staff are ill mannered, callus and have absolutely NO customer skills. The woman at the front desk, Jamie, was very rude and said hurtful things to my mother and tried to embarrass her in front of a waiting room full of people. When called to the back to see Linda, not one nurse said "Im sorry" or anything to that effect. Then when Linda finally comes into the room and my mother in forms her of the situation, Linda says "Oh I've heard" and tries to play it down and make excuses for Jamie. Not once did ANYONE apologize or even say "Sorry that happened." When working ANY job customer service is NUMBER ONE. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS "HEALTH CARE CENTER" TO ANYONE.

March 13th, 2013

excessive charge

The doctor removed a fish hook from my grandson's ear and charged $300 for her services. It was coded as surgery. There were no incisions or stitches. It should have been billed as a simple office visit.

February 7th, 2013

Excellent Doctor

She is very sweet and understanding, I like her very much and i would refer her to anyone. Shes my Doctor from now on!!!!!

July 30th, 2012

Discourteous Staff

Another patient made a rude comment when we were signing in and the receptionist actually laughed at what he said. Low class.

June 23rd, 2012

I love going to Dr. Arnold ...she makes me feel at ease and comfortable...has helped me a LOT!

June 10th, 2012

Trust her with my life and my whole family as well.

It's sad to read the reviews of unreasonable people who expect the Dr. Or any Dr for that matter, to give them whatever medicines they want instead of listening to a highly skilled professional and following directions! Dr Arnold is attentive and thorough. She has called me at 7:30 pm to discuss my lab results before when most Dr.s have gone home.I have tremendous faith in her, that's why she treats both of my Grandaughters.

March 23rd, 2012

Linda Arnold cared for my entire family for the past 10 years. We recently moved to south Florida, and my wife and I both miss her attention and professionalism. She always went the extra mile, and no other physician showed care for their patients as she did.

October 8th, 2011

My mother is a recovering addict and the first thing she gave her was pain medicine! She has promised to run tests and has not run anything at all. All she gives her is medicine and no diagnoses! I will be reporting her!

May 18th, 2011

TOP-NOTCH DOCTOR!

I saw Dr.Arnold for the first time yesterday and in my opinion Gray Georgia is a very fortunate community to have this physician living and praciticing in such a small town. She is a top tier doctor-intelligent, caring and compassionate. She is also very thorough-she obviously knows her specialities. Dr Arnold and her staff reflect the highest level of professionalism and courtesy. I will return to her office each time the need arises and I will certainly recommend Dr.Arnold to anyone who is seeking a physician.

April 6th, 2011

Trust her with my life

Has been my doctor for many years. Had she not been knowledgeible and concerned I would not be here today. Have since trusted my mother's and daughter's life in her hands as well.

March 7th, 2011

Great Doctor!

Recently moved to Gray looked for new Doctor.Found Dr.Arnold.Have had three visits and am well pleased with her and her staff.Mt wife and Mother-in-law also have seen her. We are very pleased with Dr.Arnold.

August 28th, 2010

byron

wish i had her back. very good doctor. dont live in gray anymore, wish i did.