Dr. Linda Assatourians Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Linda Assatourians?

January 30th, 2013

Wouldn't go anywhere else

I actually avoided finding a new PCP for a few years when my employer changed my insurance and Dr Linda's office didn't take the new carrier.(for those complaining about that, you need to complain to your insurance company, not the doctors office - it's the insurance company who brutally deals with the physicians.) She's that good. She's flexible - down to speaking with me over the phone and calling in medication when I am out of state on business. Suburb physician.

March 15th, 2010

Hit or miss

She is great with primary care and follow up, prevention, etc.However, when I called about a few things over the years I saw her, she was hit or miss with following up about a problem I called about. I was surprised at some of the things she took a few days to get back to me about (which are actually medically urgent, my friend who is a doctor later told me), but puzzled at the things she chose to kind of overreact about. Once I saw her about something where she started talking nonstop about the diagnostic possibilities before any scans or results came in, and she was a little doom and gloom for me about all that - it ended up being nothing (which was the statistically most likely thing in the first place!) so I didn't need the added worry and freak out. It wasn't as much of a medical issue as the problem where she took 2 days to call back and give advice on, but didn't even feel like it was worth having me come in to be seen for.

September 11th, 2015