Learn more about Dr. Linda Backup:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Backup is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Backup
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Backup Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Backup, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Backup graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Backup has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Longmont United Hospital
- Boulder Community Foothills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Backup MD is a female Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Linda Backup practice?
- Dr. Linda Backup has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Backup practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Longmont, CO.
See Longmont Internists and Longmont Cardiologists.