A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Backup:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Backup is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Backup
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Backup, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Backup graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Backup has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Longmont United Hospital
- Boulder Community Foothills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Backup MD is a female Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Linda Backup practice?
- Dr. Linda Backup has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Backup practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Longmont, CO.
See Longmont Internists and Longmont Cardiologists.