A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Bagley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bagley
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Bagley Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Bagley, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Bagley graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bagley has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda J Bagley MD is a female Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Linda J. Bagley practice?
- Dr. Linda Bagley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Linda Bagley practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Chester, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.