A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Bagley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bagley
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bagley Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Bagley, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Bagley graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bagley has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda J Bagley MD is a female Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Linda J. Bagley practice?
- Dr. Linda Bagley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Linda Bagley practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Chester, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.