A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. LINDA BAGLEY:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. LINDA BAGLEY, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. BAGLEY graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. BAGLEY has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. BAGLEY accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 5 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. LINDA BAGLEY practice?
Dr. LINDA BAGLEY practices Radiology, Neuroradiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Body Imaging near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.