Gallbladder show details Gallbladder
by kathy k. on Mar 12th, 2016

I had gallbladder surgery,also had stones and a hernia. Healing just fine no problems.

Unsatisfied and still inflamed show details Unsatisfied and still inflamed
Aug 15th, 2015

I was diagnosed with diverticulitis , now they switched it to colitis. This information was given to me by an assistant who could not answer my questions directly. I have had three visits to Dr. Baileys office and only spoken to her once because I asked if she could speak with me. Otherwise it has just been the assistant. Insurance bills keep racking up with no clear diagnosis and I am still sick.

RN show details RN
May 24th, 2012

Surgeon did not have any of my test results when I went for my initial appointment. In my opinion was not prepared to accurately diagnose/treat me. Scheduled me for further testing and then called with recommendations from my testing I had done before my appointment with her before receiving results from the tests she scheduled. Did not call me with results of the tests she ordered. After waiting a week, I finally had to call her for test results. I WILL NOT be seeing her again. I will ask my primary care doctor to refer me to a different surgeon in the future.