Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Great First Impression! Second Impression was great too! show details Great First Impression! Second Impression was great too!
by Lindsay Howard on Apr 29th, 2014

I was amazed on how she was passionate about her each patient and their well being. She took the time to explain to me about each test that would be done and also what could happen if left untreated. This Doctor knows her stuff! Hello, I am impressed alone on the fact she did her fellow at Johns Hopkins. I am also impressed for her passion of teaching and sharing her knowledge in the field of Urology. Her bedside manner was good too. She didn't scare my daughter at all, in fact she made her feel at ease.

Will NEVER use Dr. Baker again!!!! show details Will NEVER use Dr. Baker again!!!!
by Jaime on Aug 24th, 2010

Dr. Baker did reconstructive surgery on my 10 month old daughter without my consent. She only explained one type of procedure she was going to do on my daughter. She never checked in on my daughter after surgery, left no instructions on how to clean or take care of the incisions and never explained what she had done after surgery. Still waiting for a follow up appointment.