A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Ball:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Ball is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Ball, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ball graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Ball has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Paris Regional Medical Center-North
- Paris Regional Medical Center-South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Jane Ball DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Linda J. Ball practice?
- Dr. Linda Ball has 4 office locations.
Dr. Linda Ball practices Family Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Paris, TX.
See Fort Worth Family Physicians.