Learn more about Dr. Linda Balogh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Balogh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Balogh
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Balogh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Balogh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Balogh graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Balogh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Marie Balogh MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Linda M. Balogh practice?
- Dr. Linda Balogh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Linda Balogh practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Canton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI and Ann Arbor, MI.
See Canton Internists and Canton Pediatricians.