A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Balogh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Balogh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Balogh
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Balogh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Balogh graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Balogh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Marie Balogh MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Linda M. Balogh practice?
- Dr. Linda Balogh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Linda Balogh practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Canton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI and Ann Arbor, MI.
See Canton Internists and Canton Pediatricians.