A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Barkasy is Excellent. Dr. Barkasy has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Barkasy, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Breastfeeding Problems.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Barkasy graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Barkasy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
- Dupont Hospital For Children
- Chop Primary Care
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barkasy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 26 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Linda Barkasy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Linda C. Barkasy practice?
Dr. Linda Barkasy practices Pediatrics near West Grove, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE.
See West Grove Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Linette Barkasy, Dr. Melanie Barkasy, Dr. Melisa Barkasy, Dr. Malinda Barkasy, Dr. Lyn Barkasy, Dr. Lynda Barkasy, Dr. Missy Barkasy, Dr. Lynn Barkasy