A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Barkasy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Barkasy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Barkasy, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breastfeeding Problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Barkasy graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Barkasy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
- Dupont Hospital For Children
- Chop Primary Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Cobb Barkasy MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Linda C. Barkasy practice?
- Dr. Linda Barkasy has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Barkasy practices Pediatrics near West Grove, PA.
See West Grove Pediatricians.