A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Bedell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Bedell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Bedell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bedell graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Bedell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- ProMedica North Region-Herrick Campus
- ProMedica North Region-Bixby Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Suzanne Bedell MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Linda S. Bedell practice?
- Dr. Linda Bedell has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Bedell practices Family Medicine near Blissfield, MI.
See Blissfield Family Physicians.