A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Beets-Shay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Beets-Shay is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Beets-Shay, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Beets-Shay graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Beets-Shay has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fremont
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Marie Beets-Shay MD is a female Dermatologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Linda M. Beets-Shay practice?
- Dr. Linda Beets-Shay has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Beets-Shay practices Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Dermatologists.