Learn more about Dr. Linda Belhorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Belhorn, Rheumatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Belhorn
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Belhorn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Belhorn, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lupus Vulgaris
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Patient Care
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Belhorn graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Belhorn has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Durham Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Raines Belhorn MD is a female Rheumatologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Linda R. Belhorn practice?
- Dr. Linda Belhorn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Linda Belhorn practices Rheumatology near Durham, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Chapel Hill, NC.
See Durham Rheumatologists.