Dr. Linda Bland Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

September 1st, 2015

Dr. Bland did my back surgery 20 yrs. Ago at Lakewood Hospital in Fort Pierce FL. I have had no problems in 20 yrs. I would highly recommend.

May 22nd, 2013

patient

This dr is a monster and I am lucky to be alive..she performed a a double fusion to my neck left a hidus scar across my throat.But after she closed her practice to after hacking up people the horror unraveled and I was in disbelf.After this surgery I became dizzy neck pain ect but the truth came out in 2013 when my new dr opened me up.again to redo the operation had fallen down stairs a year previous and broke a titanium screw my dr was horrified at what this dr linda bland did to me she cut away through my spinal cord and I was leaking tons of fluid and slowly.dying it took him hours to get to my spine due to excessive scar tissue ect.basically I was cut open and malice intent done to me.

May 14th, 2013

What a shame!

She did a 13 level fusion on my spine in 1999. When I went to her I was bedridden with home nursing care. I'd had 6 previous back surgeries and a former fusion had crumbled. Her procedure was the roughest ever, her bedside manner was no existent since following the surgery I never saw her again until my first checkup. Her promptness was terrible...BUT I hired her to do a job and she did it and she got me on my feet again. It's been 14 years and I'm still on my feet. Scar tissue is growing and I have a spinal cord stimulator implanted for chronic pain but I am doing better than I ever expected. Now at age 70 I feel blessed. Then she suddenly disappeared from SRMC and I felt she got too full of herself and probably got herself into trouble.

May 26th, 2010

OMG what a horrible person she is

google her name and you come up with all kinds of bad stuff. she had to pay back well over 1 mill for doing unecessary ops on patients while she was in her neuro office. she had fellow anesth worker blow the whistle on her for bilking medicaid/medicare. how she is still allowed to practice i donot know why. had 26 complaints put in against her with DOH.

May 24th, 2009

dr linda bland was in trouble for doing unecessary operations on more than 130 people

anyone should do a look up on google about this doctor. she was ratted out my an anthesithologist who worked with her in SRMC and she billed medicare for doing unnessaarcy operations on patients. some people died from her. she operated on me and i am now a cripple for life.

August 6th, 2015