Dr. Linda Bolton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Linda Bolton?

Posted on December 1st, 2011

Dr. Bolton is the most caring, compassionate doctor I have ever dealt with. She takes as much time as necessary and then some to explain things to me. She is always available, night and day, for phone consultations and advice. I would gladly wait all day for her.

Most loving doctor we've found

Posted on October 14th, 2011

Dr. Bolton is the most loving doctor we have ever been to! She was highly recommended and even surpassed my expectations! It takes a long time to see her for our appointments but that is because she spends so much time with each patient, answering every stupid to important question we have. Definitely worth the wait! I would not take my baby to any other doctor in Michigan! So grateful that we found Dr. Linda Bolton!

Wish I could find an internist like her.

Posted on February 21st, 2010

My wife and I have often commented how we wish we could find a doctor like Dr. Bolton for ourselves. We have never had any doubts and nothing but gratitude that we have a pediatrician like her for our 2 kids these last 10 years. She always takes ample time and talks to us and the kids, so yes, sometimes she gets behind on appointments towards the end of the day. But you can count on her not rushing you and answering all of our questions. Once, when our son was having some trouble in early grade school and the school was targeting him as a potential attention problem child, she spent 3 hours on a Saturday afternoon with us evaluating him and talking with us and him. I don't know any other doctor who would do this. A wonderful doctor.

Great Doctor

Posted on December 18th, 2009

My family has been going to Dr. Bolton for 11 years. My three children absolutely love her and the staff. She always takes the time with us to make sure we have all of our questions answered, and my children feel very comfortable with her and they trust her a great deal. I will gladly trade a long wait for the health and happiness of my children.

pick another Dr.

Posted on November 1st, 2009

My wife had to wait three hours and finally left the office and went to an outpaitent facility. I was so ticked off because it wrecked my other two children's halloween. There office is close so I went for an explanation and all I got from Dr. Bolton was defensive language on how hard her day was and that she hasn't had a break in a while. Unfortunately the office she joined was great but she may have a very negative impact overall on the office. My 11 day old child should not have had to wait with my wife for 3 hours.

Posted on August 8th, 2015