A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Bouchard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Bouchard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Bouchard, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bouchard graduated from University of California at San Francisco. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bouchard has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Tracy Community Hospital
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Jean Bouchard MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Linda J. Bouchard practice?
- Dr. Linda Bouchard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Linda Bouchard practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Manteca, CA.
See Manteca Obstetricians & Gynecologists.