A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Brodsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Brodsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Brodsky, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Brodsky graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Brodsky has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital
- Kaleida Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Susan Brodsky MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Linda S. Brodsky practice?
- Dr. Linda Brodsky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Linda Brodsky practices Otolaryngology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Otolaryngologists.