A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Brubaker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Brubaker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Brubaker, MD, MS is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
- Uterine Prolapse
Education & Awards
Dr. Brubaker graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Brubaker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Loyola University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Tetzlaff Brubaker MD and MS is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Linda T. Brubaker practice?
- Dr. Linda Brubaker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Linda Brubaker practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Maywood, IL.
See Chicago Obstetricians & Gynecologists.