A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Bryant graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bryant has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Nassau University Medical Center
- Nassau County Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bryant accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 5 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 18 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Linda Bryant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Linda M. Bryant practice?
Dr. Linda Bryant practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Meadow, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Belinda Bryant, Dr. Lindy Bryant, Dr. Linette Bryant, Dr. Linnie Bryant, Dr. Lissa Bryant, Dr. Lyn Bryant, Dr. Lynda Bryant, Dr. Lynette Bryant