A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Bryant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Bryant is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bryant graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Bryant has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Mary Bryant MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Linda M. Bryant practice?
- Dr. Linda Bryant has 1 office location.
- Dr. Linda Bryant practices Internal Medicine near Hewlett, NY.