A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Bullock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Bullock, Internist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Bullock, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Geriatric Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Bullock graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bullock has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda McKenna Bullock DO and MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Linda M. Bullock practice?
- Dr. Linda Bullock has 3 office locations.
Dr. Linda Bullock practices Internal Medicine near Penn Valley, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wynnewood, PA and Broomall, PA.