A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Burk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Burk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Burk, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Burk graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Burk has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda L Burk MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Linda L. Burk practice?
- Dr. Linda Burk has 3 office locations.
Dr. Linda Burk practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.