A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Burke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Burke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Burke, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burke graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Burke has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Burke MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Linda Burke practice?
- Dr. Linda Burke has 2 office locations.
Dr. Linda Burke practices Family Medicine near Eagle, ID.
See Eagle Family Physicians.