A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Burke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Burke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Burke, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Burke graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Burke has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Burke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 10 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans