A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Burke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Burke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burke
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Burke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Burke, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burke graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Burke has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda D Burke MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Linda D. Burke practice?
- Dr. Linda Burke has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Burke practices Family Medicine near Eagle, ID.
See Eagle Family Physicians.